Join us for a sunset kayak ride! Re-connect with nature, just relax and let your senses explore the surroundings, feel the water, immerse yourself in the mangroves and experience the flora and fauna of the place.
Sunrise kayak tour in Cancun
What to Bring:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes that can get wet
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Cap or hat for the sun
- Person Price is per person (Approx $35 USD)
Enjoy a serene sunrise kayak tour in the mangroves of Laguna Nichupté!
Let us enjoy a unique morning among the mangroves of Laguna Nichupté. Our sunrise kayak tour will allow you to enjoy majestic landscapes while you get to know the flora and fauna of the area. We will start with an introductory talk about safety and basic concepts of the activity. Then we will enter the mangrove forests where we can admire the great variety of birds that inhabit or visit the canals and lagoons. If we are lucky, we may see some exotic animals that live in the area. The activity is perfect for people who want to live the experience of being surrounded by nature on the water, whether they are beginners or advanced kayakers.
Our activities take place within the mangroves of the Nichupté lagoon, a protected area of Flora and Fauna in Cancún. We have new equipment and in perfect condition. The use of a life jacket is mandatory at all times.
- Double or single kayak
- 1 to 3 bilingual guides (depending on the size of the group)
- Water bottle
- 1 small snack (nutritious bar or some fruit)
- Transportation to the meeting poing
Not recommended for:
• Children under 7 years old
• Pregnant women
• People with back/heart conditions
• People with mobility impairments
• People with recent surgeries
• People with low level of Physical condition
Maximum weight capacity: 115kg / 245lbs
IMPORTANT TO ARRIVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE ACTIVITY STARTS.