Let us enjoy a unique morning among the mangroves of Laguna Nichupté. This morning activity is perfect for people who want to live the experience of being surrounded by nature on the water, whether they are beginners or advanced kayakers.
Sunset kayak tour in Cancun
What to Bring:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes that can get wet
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Cap or hat for the sun
- Person Price is per person (Approx $35 USD)
Enjoy an exciting sunset kayak tour among the mangroves of Laguna Nichupté!
Join us for a sunset kayak ride! Be amazed by the natural landscapes and the sounds of nature.
We will do a brief warm-up and the basic steps to kayak and then we will go on an adventure to one of the most impressive ecosystems that exist. Along the way we can see birds, fish, hopefully dolphins, rays, crustaceans and a great diversity of life in all its forms. We enter the channels and explore the mangroves of the Lagoon. At the end of the tour you will feel full of life and closer to nature!
Our activities take place within the mangroves of the Nichupté lagoon, a protected area of Flora and Fauna in Cancún. We have new equipment and in perfect condition. The use of a life jacket is mandatory at all times.
- Double or single kayak
- 1 or 2 bilingual guides (depending on the size of the group)
- Water bottle
- 1 small snack (nutritious bar or some fruit)
- Transportation to the meeting poing
Not recommended for:
• Children under 7 years old
• Pregnant women
• People with back/heart conditions
• People with mobility impairments
• People with recent surgeries
• People with low level of Physical condition
Maximum weight capacity: 115kg / 245lbs
IMPORTANT TO ARRIVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE ACTIVITY STARTS.